Look after your jewellery - Jewellery care guide
Another Jewel jewellery is handmade in sterling silver and gold plated in 18k gold. If your jewellery is being used often it will show. It is good to avoid soap, water and perfume especially on gold plated as this will wear on the plated surface.
It is important to know that jewellery which is gold plated should be worn with care.
1. Put the jewellery in a bowl with lukewarm water and a bit of washing up liquid for a couple of minutes.
2. Brush off dirt with a soft toothbrush.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and dry with a soft cloth.
1. Place some foil in a bowl (shiny side in)
3. Put half a teaspoon of baking soda or salt in the bowl and some boiled water
4. Put the jewellery in the bowl (not on top of each other) just a few minutes.
5. Rinse with cold water and dry with a soft cloth.