Look after your jewellery - Jewellery care guide
Another Jewel jewellery is handmade in sterling silver and gold plated in 18k gold, some pieces are made in solid gold this will all be written in the information by each product.
If your jewellery is being used often it will show. It is good to avoid soap, water and perfume especially on gold plated as this will wear on the plated surface.
It is important to know that jewellery which is gold plated should be worn with care.
How to clean your jewellery
1. Put the jewellery in a bowl with lukewarm water and a bit of washing up liquid for a couple of minutes.
2. Brush off dirt with a soft toothbrush (be very gentle)
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and dry with a soft cloth.
1. Place some foil in a bowl (shiny side in)
3. Put half a teaspoon of baking soda or salt in the bowl and some boiled water
4. Put the jewellery in the bowl (not on top of each other) just a few minutes.
5. Rinse with cold water and dry with a soft cloth.
Don't be afraid to use your jewellery it can always get polish by a professional or get gold plated again. This is also a service I offer if your based in Denmark.